One of the hardest things to do is admit you played a part in why you aren’t where you want to be right now. All to often we are quick to blame others, or make excuses that we don’t have time to do this or that, on why we haven’t made the changes we need to make. We blame life, no time, confidence, other people, the fact its too hard, our past, or we weren’t shown how to and that no one helped us, to justify why we continue to feel and act the way that we do………
Because the stories we are telling ourselves are leaving us doubting our abilities and questioning our worth, all the while fear is winning and holding us back from taking control and making new choices based on what we want rather than what we think we should be doing!!
- I can’t do that I’m rubbish
- Nothing ever goes right for me
- I don’t deserve success
- I don’t deserve to be happy
- I can’t afford to……
- I always get it wrong
- I’m useless at presenting
- I’m dirty
We need to stop telling LIES!!!!
It is time to get out of your own way and take a bet on yourself!!!!!!!
- Whatever what is going on around YOU, your happiness, success and abundance are down to YOU! No one, just YOU. We can have support, guidance, advice and techniques but it is down to YOU as individuals to commit to the transformation daily and show up consistently.
- If you think you can or you think you cant you are right!!!!!! Everything you are thinking about right now is filtering out into you life and therefore your happiness and success.
If we want to be, do, create and have more, firstly we need to identify the part we played in where we are now and make a commitment to creates now, with intention and consistently!
During the aftermath of my abuse I would constantly tell myself I was dirty or everything was dirty. I wouldn’t drink out of a glass, I would take a pillow case to hotel, I wouldn’t let Jonno touch my face, I wouldn’t hold money in my hand because I thought everything was dirty. I even thought pregnancy was dirty – which might explain why it took me 3.5 years to conceive MAX!!!!!!
I lived my life by either feeling dirty or missing out on things because I thought they were dirty!!!
It was crazy and out of control until I realised what I was doing.
The minute you enter that cycle of I can’t, its dirty or whatever negative thought you have it opens up to a continuous cycle that is hard to break until you recognise what you are doing and WHY.
Negative thoughts, lead to negative feelings, which leads to negative actions or non action, which leads to bad results, which then reinforces the negative thought in the first place.
The cycles continues.
The moment you realise that what you are saying is lies, not true, and a form of protection, often based on a past experience which has created a limiting belief, the intensity goes and you understand WHY.
The moment I realised what I was doing with my Coach, everything just made complete sense!
I was then in a position to control the thoughts and break the cycle be creating NEW positive thoughts – The M.A.X Rules Cycle, and reframe how I viewed myself and others.
(positive) Mindset + (can do) Atittude = eXcellence
You can do the same……..
Every story tells a tale – what is the hidden message indie your story?
Knowledge is key, really start to look at the patterns in your stories and identify the underlying pattern that comes through. what obstacles keep coming up? What challenges do you keep facing? What message are you missing?
You see the Universe wants to help us and will throw obstacles our way if we aren’t doing something we are meant to be. If we keep going and take no notice then they will throw more at us, until we take charge and stop repeating old patterns.
“We don’t know, what we don’t know”
So if you don’t know what is going on or why it keeps happening then you can’t make the changes you need to make. Take the feedback, identify patterns and understand where they are coming from.
Powerful PERSONAL statement you can say daily to help your mind focus on the outcomes you want. Start to say how you want to feel, what you want to do to help your mind to change direction and head towards the outcome you want pleasure, success, happiness, abundance etc
- I’m successful in everything I do
- I prosper wherever I turn
- I always find the right words to say whenever I present
- I am safe, loved and protected
- I trust my instincts, feelings and actionsMake them personal to you and relevant to how you want to feel.
Say them throughout the day or whenever you start to focus on your old story.
Make them personal to you and relevant to how you want to feel. Keep them in alignment with your goals.
Say them throughout the day as often as you can either out loud or silently to yourself.
There is nothing more powerful than your voice and if you are constantly talking negatively about things, this will impact on how you feel, think, act and the results you get.
To break down the stories you need to take charge of your language and use words that inspire you, represent the outcomes you want and are in line with how you want to be
Start to use words that inspire and motivate you, I can, I love, I will etc
Visualisations are powerful! Through visualisation you can calm down you mind, free up space and allow yourself to get lost in an image that represents how you want to think, feel and act. The reduce panic and give you the control to create the outcome and the reality in which you want to experience. The give guidance to you mind and direct them towards pleasure, success, happiness and abundance.
Visualise how you want to be! Visualise how you want to feel, look, act etc
- Remove yourself from distractions and go back to a time when you last did something that made you proud. Absorb the image and reconnect to how good that felt. Who was there? What were you doing? thinking? feeling? Who was with you? How was your body language?
- Sit in that moment and reconnect to how it felt and remind yourself of how successful you are. Allow those resources to connect to your mind and body.
- Take everything in.
- Bring it back to the here and now and see yourself doing something you have been putting up. See yourself getting the results you want, the outcomes you want. Create your reality.
The moment we start to take action is the moment we can create change.
Become aware of the stories, call them out and rewrite them.
Love as Always
P.S. To receive my FREE Guide to TRANSFORM your mind from Fear to Freedom click here.
P.P.S. To join my exclusive Facebook group to receive FREE coaching, advice and guidance